Jus Ramblin

Keeping you informed on the writers side of the fence.

Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia

First and foremost I love being the mother of two georgous daughters. Writing and swimming are the two things that save my soul. I love people and good conversation over a great cup of coffee.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Beneath the Mist (release fall 2006)


Beneath the Mist©
Bryce and Aleene headed toward the gate, as Bryce handed his ticket to the attendant Aleene grabbed his hand.
“Bryce I’m sorry I can’t go with you.”
“What are you saying?”
“Bryce I love you but I can’t leave right now I’m so sorry.” Aleene turned and quickly made her way past the remaining passengers. Stunned by the abrupt turn of events, Bryce stood frozen.
“Sir you must either board or step aside so that we can continue to board the plane.”
“Uh, sure, yeah, here’s my ticket.” Bryce wanted to scream and run after Aleene, but he knew her too well. He knew that she would not change her mind. She needed more time and he would give her that. “I have waited a long time for you Aleene Blake; I can wait a little longer.”
Aleene was in desperate need for answers, answers to questions unasked. Maybe if she gave it one last chance Miciah would finally explain what happened the night he shot his father, her husband. Her heart would have to wait.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monica:

Again you show your brilliance with an opening bound to keep the reader turning pages. Have you submitted any copies of your books for review?

I write for useless-knowledge.com, which provides a worldwide forum for opinion and news analysis. (www.useless-knowledge.com). I would be happy to do an opinion piece on your work.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home